You want honesty, affordability, and website traffic. That’s where we come in, MainStreet’s proven (ethical) SEO strategies produce results, but it’s our transparency & honesty with our clients that sets us apart.
Search Engine Optimization can be an invaluable source of website traffic, improve your brand reputation, and extend your market penetration. SEO isn’t magic, and it doesn’t have to be difficult to understand. If you want to be on page 1 of the search engines you have to have a site, strategy, and online reputation worthy of being there. Google didn’t become who they are on accident, websites don’t occupy their best real estate (page 1) on accident either…even though it looks like it sometimes.
At MainStreet our Search Engine Optimization services are designed around 3 main tenants to ensure that our clients always receive the best possible service and results.
In addition to building value in ourselves and our services, transparency & accountability are key to client understanding and confidence. We don’t keep our clients in the dark and our methods a mystery to make clients feel that they must renew with us or be lost. Our value will always be in our results and our client relationships.
Taking chances, shortcuts, and trickery that may get a client’s website penalized are not the way to achieve lasting and valuable search engine placement. We’ll layout a sound SEO strategy that you can understand based on proven SEO techniques you can feel confident in.
Just like any sound business we have to make a profit and ensure our own sustainability. However, we also understand that ROI is the key to a long and fruitful relationship with our clients. Therefore in addition to our time & effort, we take into account your business’s needs, market, and price point when determining the price of our services.
Our Search Engine Optimization Programs Include:
Our SEO Techniques Include:
- Creation of client owned Google account for analytics & webmaster tools.
- Creation of client owned Yahoo & Bing webmaster tools.
- On page SEO including: code, content, navigation, interlinking, and meta.
- Ongoing optimization of any new pages, or content of any kind.
- Off page SEO including link analysis & management (clean up if needed)
- Manual submission to relevant directories, forums, or Q&A sites.
- Monthly management of website errors, and any URL redirects needed.
- Any monthly maintenance due to search engine algorithm changes.
- Monthly website analytics & search engine ranking reports.
Our SEO Policies Include:
- We only engage in “White Hat” SEO techniques.
- We do not do manipulate search engines with spam tactics.
- We do not engage in link farming or link buying.
- We do not engage in content farming or content spamming.
- We do optimize existing links both internal & external.
- We do use optimization techniques proven to increase user generated links.
- We do explore (with high standards) relevant reciprocal link opportunities.
- We do not take credit for keyword rankings previously achieved.
- We do not claim non relevant keyword rankings as success.
The Truth About Search Engine Optimization
[imageeffect url=”http://126.96.36.199/~mainstr6/wp-content/uploads/seo-bullseye.jpg” type=”frame” width=”150″ height=”150″ align=”alignleft” target=”” lightbox=”” overlay_state=”hover” alt=”Greenville SEO Services” videourl=”” ]Page 1 placement takes knowledge, time, and effort/commitment. A user friendly website with an ethical SEO & marketing strategy is the best way to ensure long term success. Don’t buy into antiquated practices that turn your website into an unappealing wreck with spammy content and links “built for the search engines”…every minute that works is borrowed time. Contact MainStreet for a no obligation SEO consultation. We’ll tell you in straight talk where your site stands, and what it’s going to take to make it worthy of page one rankings.